Friday, January 9, 2015

How has it already been a month?!?!

Hola amigos!  I can't believe we have already been here for a month!  The holidays really made the time fly.  This week I have been:  running (yo corro!),  cooking (yo cocino!), walking about and exploring (yo camino y exploro!), DuoLingo-ing, Statistical Inference-ing, reading (yo leo!), and Project Euler-ing!  I'm also learning a new hobby, but more on that later (it's a surprise!).  I don't have many words today, but here are some photos from walking around and dinners this week.  Oh!  I made burgers last night!  Specifically, I made brown sugar balsamic burgers.  They were very good, though I did cook them a hair longer than intended (I hadn't made burgers from scratch before... weird, I know).  Next time I will try to take a photo before we devour them... :-)

Love all of the flowering trees!

Iglesia de la Divina Providencia

It really is such a beautiful church!

Pedro de Valdivia has lovely lights all along the street!
I have mostly forgotten to take photos of the salads that we have been eating, but since purchasing the Balsamic Vinegar from Bodegas RE, I have been making Balsamic Vinaigrette for salads! 

Ok, this was just leftovers, but the originals were eaten before photographs could be taken!

Many noms.

No comments: